About Carlow Pre-Planning Reports
Frequently Asked Questions
- Nearby planning applications & decisions
- Development Plan Zoning Designations
- Building & Conservation
- Administrative Boundaries
- Infrastructure & Waterways
- Landscape Characterization
- National Park & Wildlife Designations
- The planning applicant is greater informed about the planning considerations for their site boundary.
- This information was often only available across separate websites and services. This approach brings all the information together, saving lots of time for the planning applicant.
- The report generator is quick and easy to use. All you need to do is draw your site boundary and submit the form. We do the rest, and it takes seconds to generate your complete report.
Terms, Privacy & Data Disclaimers
The information provided here is given without prejudice to the formal consideration of any subsequent planning application. Section 247 (3) of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended) states that “the carrying out of consultations shall not prejudice the performance by a planning authority of any other of its functions under this Act, or any regulations made under this Act and cannot be relied upon in the formal planning process or in legal proceedings".
The lookup layers used in these pre-planning reports are provided "as is" by Carlow County Council and many 3rd party data providers. At all times, Carlow County Council aims to provide the most up to date version of the data, but data omissions may occur from time to time and this is outside the control of the Council. For example, the Council is reusing 3rd party data from web services that may not always be up to date. For this reason, the service is offered as an information service and you should always consult the Council in advance of applying for planning permission. The Council is not responsible if any lookup layers return outdated information in your pre-planning report.